1- Original shirt Calvin Klein costs around 100 euros, fake 10 – 60 euro. Please note that the pictures in the online environment may be real, please refer to the return of the site.
2. Original Calvin Klein Jeans shirt has two fixed interior labels showing: The main label – the logo of the company, followed by the model eg: Jeanns. Carefully inspect the letter C, it must be glued to the letter a. Note the letter e is thickened. Secondary label – shirt measure ex. XX LARGE (capital letters). Check carefully that the stitch on the edge of the label should be clean and right.
3. Genuine shirt has several detachable labels. Safety features are the two holograms (front, back), also inspect the Calvin Klein Jeans (hologram) for consistency and spacing. The original removable label has: serial number (unique) 4500067750, style number J3EJ301944, color number 467, shirt size (ex L34).
4. Inspect the logo carefully, it must be clear, clean, no extra material, also check the letter K (shorter side).
5. Inspect the Calvin Klein Jeans carefully, if the buttons are not graded with the company logo followed by the shirt design, then you are facing a fake.
6. The inside of the original shirt has several fixed labels. Spare knobs should not miss: small – sleeve, big – front main closure. Inspect the Calvin Klein Jeans shirt carefully, if the buttons are not graded with the company logo followed by the shirt design, then you are faced with a fake. The smallest label must show the serial number 4500067750, the style number J3EJ301944 and must be the same as the serial number on the label (detachable), if this serial number does not match you are confronted with a fake.
#calvinklein #realvsfakeck #ck #fakeck